The Action for M.E. website aims to provide useful information to people with M.E., their carers and professionals who work with them.
Organisations and individuals who provide services for people with M.E. and their carers may be included in our online directory, if they fulfil one or more of the criteria below.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of any site to which we link, nor should a link be seen as an endorsement of the content, or association with the operator.
Similarly, inclusion in the Action for M.E. directory does not imply endorsement of a third party site, product or service.
If you have concerns about the content of any linked website or a website associating itself with Action for M.E. please email us.
Organisations and individuals eligible for inclusion in our online directory or, for information and signposting purposes, elsewhere on our website, include:
- organisations providing information and support for people with M.E. and their carers
- M.E. support groups
- relevant UK government sites and public sector organisations
we may also provide links to:
- selected sites providing useful information on guidelines for healthy living
- our corporate and organisational fundraising partners and individual
supporters, including advertisers and commercial organisations working in partnership with Action for M.E.
- sites promoting charity sector initiatives
- blogs by individuals who are living with M.E., which describe their personal experiences
Where an organisation has regional or local services we may only link to their main website.
- we will not knowingly link to websites that contain illegal, offensive or
- we will not knowingly link to sites providing inaccurate, unproven or
To request inclusion in our online database
If you would like to request a link from our website to your website, please email us. We will not enter into any correspondence or discussion regarding our decision.
- we reserve the right to request the removal of any link
- a link to the Action for M.E. website may not be used to imply endorsement of a third-party site, product or service
- your site must not conflict with the aims of Action for M.E.
Please note that the Action for M.E. logo and Charity Number may not be used without prior written permission.
The inclusion of a link to an external website does not constitute an endorsement of that website or any services or products mentioned.
External links are reviewed when the page is published but Action for M.E. is not responsible for the content of external websites.