We will achieve our mission to overcome M.E. by:
- campaigning for the widespread recognition of M.E., meriting better services and support and more research into the causes, faster diagnosis and more effective treatment
- providing information for people with M.E, their carers, family and friends, and professionals, so that they can make informed choices
- offering individuals support through telephone helplines, and by signposting to relevant services including independent local support groups and by facilitating online peer support through a world-class website
- undertaking consultations and representing people with M.E. to ensure that their needs are understood at all levels of policy and service planning
- playing a central role in facilitating a well resourced programme of medical scientific research into M.E. as measured by the scale of the national research effort and, by supporting strategic pilot projects, acting as a catalyst for the development of research into the treatment and causes of M.E.