26 February 2010
The next All Party Parliamentary Group on M.E. will meet in Committee Room 18, House of Commons, between 1.30 and 3pm, Wednesday 10 March 2010.
- 1. Welcome by the Chairman
- 2. Minutes of the last meeting
- 3. Speaker: Vanessa Stanislas, CEO, Disability Alliance, Tackling Disability Poverty
- 4. APPG Report on the Inquiry into NHS Services
- 5. APPG Legacy paper to be formally approved
- 6. Matters arising
- - Review of NICE guidelines
- 7. Any other business
- 8. Date of next meeting
Changes to the minutes of the last meeting should be e-mailed to the Secretariat by 5pm 3 March please.
It has been known for committee rooms to be taken over for other pressing parliamentary events and/or for parliamentarians to be called away at short notice. To avoid disappointment, those planning to attend are advised to check this website where we will post a cancellation notice should this be necessary