Action for M.E.'s Research Panel
Chaired by Trustee Jane Young, Action for M.E.’s Research Panel reports to the Board of Trustees and holds delegated responsibility to:
- support the development of Action for M.E.’s research strategy
- oversee implementation of the research strategy
- maintain a watching brief on behalf of the board on the relevance and potential value of research initiatives in the field of M.E./CFS.
Jane is joined on the Panel by three Action for M.E. Supporting Members:
- Cecilia Finerty, who has a PhD in Computing and Mathematics
- Maria-Ines Assumpcao, who has experience in statistics and market research
- Megan Anne Aroll, a researcher with a doctorate from the University of Surrey on sub-grouping and severity in M.E.
Other Panel members are:
The Panel's full responsibilities are outlined in its terms of reference.