2. Who runs the biobank?
3. Where is the biobank?
4. Can I donate blood to the biobank?
5. What criteria will be used to select donors?
6. How can I register my interest in donating blood to the biobank?
7. How will samples be taken?
8. Is it safe for M.E. patients to give blood?
9. What information will be collected about each donor?
10. What sort of research will the biobank be used for?
11. How will researchers gain access to samples from the biobank?
12. What if I am housebound or bedbound? Can I still participate?
Back to top