Thank you very much for your support. Every donation makes a difference. For example:
- £5 could help provide an information pack for a newly diagnosed person.
- £10 could help maintain our telephone and email support services.
- £25 could help us to reach out to more people affected by M.E.
- £60 could help us to educate GPs, employers and teachers to ensure people with M.E. receive the best possible support.
- £350 could help us to campaign relentlessly for changes to health and welfare policies.
- £1,000 could help us to invest in research that can lead to a faster diagnosis, more effective treatments and ultimately a cure.
If you would like to donate by cheque then please post a brief covering letter and cheque, made payable to Action for M.E., to the following address:
Action for M.E.
PO Box 2778
No stamp is required but using one helps us to reduce costs.