As the largest charity for people with M.E. in the UK, Action for M.E. is keen to work with professionals of all disciplines who help to meet the very diverse needs of adults and children with M.E. and their carers.
We produce a range of respected and widely-used booklets and factsheets, written in association with relevant experts.
We are working with professionals to develop exclusive online forums for professional peer support and information exchange. Registration is free and provides easy, one-stop access to key information, including downloads of our publications.
Join us as a Professional Supporting Member and for an annual subscription of £30 you will receive:
- one free copy of any/all of our publications (you choose)
- 50% discount on all subsequent copies, with free postage within the UK
- access welfare advice for people with M.E., if required
- the option of receiving InterAction, our membership magazine
- membership of the professional online forums we are developing.
What would you like to do?
- Join as a Professional Member - coming soon
Prefer to apply by post?
Download an application form or contact our Membership Coordinator. Tel: 0845 123 2380.