Connect with others with M.E.

A A A Text size
Local support services

Local support services

We are undertaking a full update of our services directory of M.E. healthcare services for children, young people and adults, and local M.E. support groups.

(Please note that this does not include vetting such services, and including a listing in our directory does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. A number of NHS M.E./CFS specialist services are private; some will take NHS referrals.)

For support finding local services, please contact our Crisis, Support and Advocacy Service.

For support contacting your local MP about issues relating to M.E. in your community, please contact Sam Bromiley, our Participation and Influencing Officer.