Support with shopping
We have produced a shopping support resource to share with supermarket staff, highlighting that, as someone with a chronic neurological condition and at increased risk of severe illness from Coronavirus, you need access to priority shopping times.
Please also consider getting a sunflower lanyard which shows supermarkets you need extra support.
A website called Shopping Slot has been set up to help you search for delivery slots for all mainstream stores at once, using your postcode.
Local delivery options
- Gourmade delivers ready-prepared meals. Tel: 0845 2411 568
- Good Eats lists local producers and restaurants doing delivery and offering collection.
- Good Sixty allows you to shop locally across multiple outlets, for delivery or collection
- Kcal Kitchen deliver groceries and custom ready meals
- Bee Delivery says it will “connect you to independent delivery drivers who will deliver what you need to your door.”
- Cook offer click & collect or home delivery from Thurs 4 November but note to "please keep in mind that slots for deliveries, in particular, are likely to be very busy." You can contact Cook on 01732 759020.
- The Co-op offers home delivery in selected areas around the UK; selected stores can also offer to take shopping you buy in store to your home for you (free when you spend £25 or more).