How can our services help?
We are here for anyone living with or supporting someone with M.E./CFS of any age, anywhere in the UK. You are not alone – call us now on 0117 927 9551 or send us an email. Or you can use the web form below.
We offer free services for adults – click on the links below to find out more, including how to refer yourself to each service.
- Information and Support service for anyone of any age living with M.E., or caring for someone with the illness, including family members, professionals and friends.
- Support for families, which includes sharing information with parents to help them secure access to education and healthcare that meets the needs of their children with M.E.
- M.E. Friends Online forum for adults with M.E.
Our Listen to M.E. helpline is taking a break, so won't be available for the forseeable future. We are hugely grateful to the amazing volunteers who brought their precious energy, insight and experience to the helpline, and hope to be able to relaunch it in due course. For information about other sources of support, please contact our Information & Support service.
Our free services for children and young people are:
- our Young People's Community, offering a range of peer-support services connecting young people with each other online
- free online events including monthly Breaking Isolation workshops where young people age 18 and under can meet and make friends.
We also offer individually tailored whole-person care from our Healthcare Services team. As a charity, we charge fees for our Healthcare Services only to cover our costs, and a bursary for up to 50% of fees may be available, depending on your circumstances.
You don’t need to be Supporting Member to access our services – but if you would like to join us and receive our brilliant membership magazine InterAction, your vital contribution will help make a real difference to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people affected by M.E.
Get in touch
If you want to request information and/or have specific questions about referrals to any of our services, please complete the webform below, including giving your consent to contact you with the information you request.
Or you can call us on 0117 927 9551, or send us an email.
If you are under 16, we will get in touch to ask for your parent/carer's contact details, as we need their consent for you to use our services.
Funding from The National Lottery Community Fund (through the Awards for All programme) is continuing to help provide free Information & Support and Advocacy services to people with M.E. Thank you to the National Lottery players for making this possible.