Through your philanthropy you can make a significant and positive difference to the lives of people affected by this disabling illness; helping to advance our understanding of M.E., help develop better treatments and ensure we continue to provide the essential support and advice needed by people affected by M.E.
Your personal support will enable us to:
- fund innovative research projects to better understand the causes of M.E.
- support new projects to enhance and grow our work
- build on the success of our Support and Welfare Advice programmes
- benefit over 250,00 people affected by M.E. across the UK.
What we promise
As a major supporter we will ensure:
- your gift is used in accordance with your wishes, for the benefit of people affected by M.E.
- you receive regular updates on our work and the impact of your support
- you are invited to exclusive events to learn more about our work
- you have the opportunity to meet with our Chief Executive
- you are thanked and your support is recognised appropriately.
To discuss your interest in supporting Action for M.E. please contact our Fundraising Director, Simon Pearson.