Our M.E. Marketplace
Welcome to our M.E. Marketplace, where you can find links to a range of things being sold and done by our supporters to raise money for us. Some are selling items to benefit us, others are supporters who have helped us in other ways. If you’d like your shop featured in our M.E. Marketplace contact the fundraising team by email or phone on 0117 927 9551.
Dry the Life EP by John Reed
John has dedicated his song The Smile to people with chronic illness. A percentage of all sales from the EP will go to support Action for M.E.
Click here to buy on Amazon UK
Charity auctions by Helen and Liz
Some of our most committed and longest-serving fundraisers, Helen and Liz support us through eBay auctions of donated items such as memorabilia donated by celebrities, including signed photos and scripts.
Click here to see current auctions
Forget M.E. Not - by Katherine Langford
Forget ME Not is a collection of poems, stories, photographs and artwork created by young people with ME.
The book contains 75 pages, black and white, of text and illustrations. Foreword by Jill Moss. Edited by Katherine Langford and Jet Spero.
Click here to buy online
Just Let Me Cry by James Reay
Just Let Me Cry is the debut single by James Reay, who is donating profits to support the work of Action for M.E.
You can see the video to the single online through Vevo, and the single is available to purchase through Amazon, iTunes and Google Music.
Support us while you shop
Did you know you can support us as you shop? You could:
- sign up to Easy Fundraising or Give as you Live and choose Action for M.E. as your charity. We receive donations when you shop online with hundreds of retailers, including giants like Amazon. When you search on either Easy Fundraising or Give as you Live, put Action for M.E. in quote marks and you're find us easily - "Action for ME".
- buy games and graphic novels with Humble Bundle. You choose how much you want to pay for items and how much of it is donated to a charity of your choice.
- take advantage of vouchers and discount codes through Savoo and choose Action for M.E. as your cause. We'll receive a percentage of purchases made using voucher codes as well as donations each time you use their search engine.
- sign up for a Card for Causes, with Action for M.E. as your chosen charity, and we'll receive donations when you top up and use your card both online and in store with some of the UK's biggest retailers.
- buy Action for M.E. merchandise in our online shop. If you would like any of the products featured to sell at a fundraising event we're happy to provide them for free, you can then post any you don't sell back to us.