Join us or renew your membership
Join Action for M.E today. Your vital contribution will help make a real difference to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people affected by this devastating illness.
By giving just £21 a year, your support will enable us to continue our vital work, including:
- providing critical information and support to people affected by M.E. through our website and publications
- investing in innovative research, investigating the biology of M.E. to improve our understanding of M.E. leading to better treatments and ultimately a cure.
- facilitating peer-support through our M.E. Friends Online forum; 85% of users tell us they feel less isolated as a result
- our Welfare Advice and Support Service, empowering people affected by M.E. to access the financial support they are entitled to
- raising awareness of M.E. and its impact, including through our campaign films, viewed nearly 23,000 times in 2014
For those experiencing financial hardship, we may be able to offer a waiver for Supporting Membership. Please contact us for more information.
If you are able to make a generous one-off donation of £350 or more, you will receive Lifelong Membership, and your wonderful gift will allow us to reach out to more people isolated and affected by M.E. Please contact us for more details.
As a Member you will be provided with:
- our lively membership magazine, InterAction (published three times a year) featuring our latest campaign news, readers' experiences, research, letters, book reviews, prize giveaways and more
- access to a range of downloadable information and support publications
- discount offers from retailers such as Goodness Direct
- your choice of up to three free printed copies of our information booklets.