Join us or renew your membership
Our Supporting Members are the lifeblood of our organisation, offering experience and expertise that helps shape our work and adding their voice to ours as we campaign for better treatment of everyone affected by M.E.
By becoming a Supporting Member for just £21 a year, you are helping us to:
- continue offering a lifeline of services and support to improve the lives of people affected with M.E.
- raise awareness and inspire action among the public, professionals, parliamentarians and policy-makers
- invest in research and drive collaborations to understand the biology of M.E., leading to better treatments and ultimately a cure.
For those experiencing financial hardship, we may be able to offer a waiver for Supporting Membership. Please contact us for more information.
If you are able to make a generous one-off donation of £350 or more, you will receive Lifelong Membership, and your wonderful gift will allow us to reach even more people affected by M.E. You can do this by choosing the option to pay by credit or debit card in step two below, or please contact us for more details.
As a Supporting Member you will have access to:
- our lively membership magazine, InterAction, published three times a year, featuring our latest campaign news, readers' experiences, research, letters, book reviews, prize giveaways and more
- our dedicated forum for parents, carers and guardians of children with M.E., if this is appropriate (or you can join our M.E. Friends Online forum)
- discount offers from retailers such as Goodness Direct
- your choice of up to three free printed copies of our information booklets.
If you are under 18, you can join Action for M.E. for free!
Our young members have access to a dedicated young member's forum, and services that can link you up with other children and young people with M.E., including by letter, email or local group. If you are severely affected, we can set you up with a buddy who will keep in touch with you, without expecting a reply, and help you feel less isolated.