Office closure on Thursday 4 July
July 03, 2019
Our offices and phone lines will not be open tomorrow as our staff will be attending a board meeting. Normal office hours will resume on Friday 5 July, with an exception to our Information and Welfare Support Service.
This service will be open between the hours 1pm – 4pm on Friday and will return to its usual hours on Monday.
If you need information and support whilst we are away, you can still access a number of our services:
- Our website offers information and support on most aspects of living with M.E., including what M.E. is and who it affects; being diagnosed;managing symptoms; and setbacks and relapses.
- You can read and/or download our welfare benefit factsheets on ESA, PIP, Universal Credit and more
- We offer three-peer support forums for young people and adults; users report feeling less isolated as a result.
- To find your nearest local M.E. support group or specialist NHS service, use our services directory
- Our archive of articles from InterAction, our membership magazine, covers topics as diverse as coping with higher education, living with severe M.E., and being a carer.