October 14, 2019
As promised, we will be live streaming our AGM and conference, which is taking place tomorrow. There will be two separate webinars on the day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Although we are sharing links for the webinar today, please wait until 10 minutes before the webinar is scheduled to start to sign up. Here's what you need to know:
Morning session 10.30am to 12.30pm
Here is the link for the morning session: https://zoom.us/s/175326426
Afternoon session 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Here is the link for the afternoon session: https://zoom.us/s/440725260
Instructions to sign up:
1.Click the link up to 10 minutes before the webinar is due to commence.
2. Once you click the link you will be taken to this screen:
3. Fill in your information on the Webinar registration form. You will need to provide your full name and email address.
4. You will then be taken to this screen. Please click the URL to join.
5. You will then be taken to this screen. Please select “Open Zoom Meetings.” This is a pop up so you will need to allow the page to create pop ups. Your setting may be configure to block pop ups. If this is the case and you need instructions on how to allow these, here is a link to a website that has some.
If you would prefer to view it in you browser you can do this by selecting "click here."
6. After this you will be taken to the webinar where you can watch the conference. If you have signed up before the webinar has started you will see this:
Please note that if you sign up too early your session might time out. If this happens please sign up again. We recommend signing up a maximum of 10 minutes before.
Other things that you might want to know about our Webinar:
If you have any questions about this, please ask us in advance. We will not be able to answer these on the day. We look forward to seeing you!
© 2020 Action for M.E. Charity registered
in England and Wales: 1036419.
Registered in Scotland: SC040452.
Get in touch