Christmas 2016 InterAction out now
December 15, 2016
The Christmas 2016 issue of our membership magazine InterAction is out now.
Packed with the latest M.E.-related news and features, as well as campaigns and research updates, medical matters and your letters, this issue also contains a feature on our new five-year strategy and what it means for people with M.E.
You'll also find:
- information about NHS self-management courses
- an update on our 2016-2017 Research Appeal
- our latest Dear doctor column, which looks at postural tachycardia syndrome and M.E.
- readers’ thoughts on managing Christmas with M.E.
- your tips on goal setting as part of pacing activity.
Not a member? Join us today to make sure you don’t miss out on your copy of InterAction.