• Help us to support others – donate now and change a life

    Donate now

News

  • A
  • A
  • A
Text size

Fundraiser of the week - Pippa Stacey

May 05, 2017

Our fundraiser of the week is Pippa Stacey, who has been selling a special edition Spoonie Survival Kit for M.E Awareness Month 2017.

These kits include items specially designed for raising awareness of M.E, including merchandise from Action for M.E. and M.E. Support, along with a few luxury items which have been chosen with people who have M.E in mind.

Pippa said: “75% of all sales money from these kits will go to Action for M.E, to support the amazing work they do. The remaining 25% will help us to sustain the costs of running Spoonie Survival Kits. There's only 20 of these up for grabs and then they’re gone!”

UPDATE: The special edition Spoonie Survival Kits for M.E Awareness Month 2017 have now sold out but other Spoonie Survival Kits are still available.

You can check out the Spoonie Survival Kits on their dedicated Etsy store.