Improve, inspire and invest: our strategy for change
November 18, 2016
Launching our new five-year strategy at our Collaborating for change conference today, Action for M.E. asks how we can work better together to improve the lives of people with M.E. at a local, national and international level.
“Over the next five years, our purpose is to end the ignorance, injustice and neglect experienced by people with M.E. We will do this by meeting need now to improve the lives of people with M.E. while taking action to secure change for the future.”
You can get involved by:
- reading our new strategy – we’d love to hear what you think
- watching the events live via Ustream (starting 10am) or following it on Twitter using the #collaborate
Along with our new strategy, conference delegates will hear about
- our SEE M.E. and Mentor M.E. projects
- our collaborative work with local groups and other M.E. charities as part of the APPG on M.E.
- new technologies for M.E. research, with a presentation from Dr Warwick Dunn
- support available for people with M.E. and other neurological conditions at MS Centres nationwide.
Our Annual General Meeting will take place following the conference, with the results of Supporting Member voting on Trustee elections, and the presentation of our 2015-2016 annual report. A film of the conference and AGM will be available to watch on our YouTube channel in due course.