Info and support opening hours: today to Mon 29 July
July 18, 2019
Due to staff training and service improvement work, opening hours for our Information and Support Service are reduced over the coming week as follows:
- Friday 19 July - closed
- Monday 22 July - open 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday 23 July - open 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 24 July - closed
- Thursday 25 July - closed
- Friday 26 July - closed
Normal service will resume on Monday 29 July - and you can always access lots of our information and support resources online:
- Our website offers information and support on most aspects of living with M.E., including what M.E. is and who it affects; being diagnosed;managing symptoms; and setbacks and relapses.
- You can read and/or download our welfare benefit factsheets on ESA, PIP, Universal Credit and more
- We offer three-peer support forums for young people and adults; users report feeling less isolated as a result.
- To find your nearest local M.E. support group or specialist NHS service, use our services directory
- Our archive of articles from InterAction, our membership magazine, covers topics as diverse as coping with higher education, living with severe M.E., and being a carer.