Information and support over Christmas and New Year
December 19, 2019
Action for M.E.'s Information and Support Service is now closed for the Christmas break, earlier than expected due to staff sickness. It will reopen on Monday 6 January 2020.
We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible on our return, and are grateful for your patience. You can access information and support from us in other ways over the Christmas period.
- You can find our factsheets on welfare benefits online.
- Our website offers information and support on most aspects of living with M.E., including what M.E. is and who it affects; being diagnosed with M.E.; managing symptoms; and setbacks and relapses.
- We offer three-peer support forums for young people and adults; users report feeling less isolated as a result.
- To find your nearest local M.E. support group or specialist NHS service, use our services directory
- Our archive of articles from InterAction, our membership magazine, covers topics as diverse as coping with higher education, living with severe M.E., and being a carer.
If you need emotional support, the Samaritans are always there to listen, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We wish you a peaceful Christmas and New Year.