Meet M.E. drop-in day, Inverness: book your free place
May 09, 2019
Our Scotland Project Coordinator, Theresa Burns, warmly invites you to come along, any time between noon and 3pm, to The Oxygen Works, Burnett Road, Inverness IV1 1TF. You will be able to:
- enjoy a nutritious lunch
- browse our information stalls and pick up leaflets and resources
- access information about what support is available across the Highlands
- connect with other people with M.E.
- meet staff and volunteers from our organisations
- share what you'd like to see happening in your community
- watch a selection of short film clips about M.E.
If you can, please book your free place online in advance. This will help us with catering, and making sure we can meet your access requirements, including transport from Inverness city centre.
The main room at The Oxygen Works will be set up with stalls, lunch and an area for seating. There will be a dedicated quiet room for rest, plus the chance to peek into the oxygen therapy chamber, which some people with long-term conditions, including M.E., find helpful in managing their symptoms.
For more information please contact Theresa by email. We look forward to seeing you there.