New employment resources for people with M.E.
October 03, 2016
Action for M.E. has updated its two key employment resources for people with M.E, using the knowledge and experience gained through our innovative SEE M.E. pilot project.
Our 48-page M.E. and work booklet is aimed primarily at people with M.E. and offers information and advice on:
- the employment rights and support available for people with M.E.
- seeking, returning to or staying in work
- how to leave your job in the best possible way
- what you can do if you do lose your job
- welfare benefits and other work-related finances.
An employer's guide to M.E. is a 44-page booklet containing useful information you can pass to your employer, employment adviser, or other professionals supporting you in achieving your employment goals.
We have also produced a new SEE M.E. toolkit for professionals booklet, which has information and advice for specialist M.E. clinicians, employment advisers, work coaches and careers guidance practitioners supporting people with M.E. To request this resource, contact us