Our new years resolutions
January 01, 2019
Now that 2018 has come to an end here are some of the things that we have achieved over the last year:
However, there is so much more that we want to do. Here are our new year’s resolutions:
- increase practical support for people with M.E. by linking them with local volunteers
- offer more children and young people with M.E. the opportunity to connect with others affected by the illness through online platforms and face to face meetings
- develop targeted resources, informed by people with M.E., to ensure that they and their families have the information and support they need.
- work collaboratively with education, health and social care professionals to ensure they have access to training, resources and high-quality information about M.E. and its impact
- work with M.E. support groups to enhance influence and increase understanding at a local level.
- working with people affected by M.E. to ensure their voices, views and experience play a lead role in driving research forward
- investing in the futures of children and young people with M.E. by increasing volunteer opportunities to develop new and existing skills.