Office closure for Easter Bank Holidays 19 and 22 April 2019
April 18, 2019
Our offices and phone lines will be closed on Friday 19 and Monday 22 April for Easter. Normal officer hours will resume on Tuesday 23 April.
If you need information and support whilst we are away, you can still access a number of our services:
- Our website offers information and support on most aspects of living with M.E., including what M.E. is and who it affects; being diagnosed;managing symptoms; and setbacks and relapses.
- You can read and/or download our welfare benefit factsheets on ESA, PIP, Universal Credit and more
- We offer three-peer support forums for young people and adults; users report feeling less isolated as a result.
- To find your nearest local M.E. support group or specialist NHS service, use our services directory
- Our archive of articles from InterAction, our membership magazine, covers topics as diverse as coping with higher education, living with severe M.E., and being a carer.
If you need emotional support, the Samaritans are always there to listen, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.