Office closure - Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 April 2019
March 29, 2019
Our offices and phone lines will be closed on Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 April due to staff training.
While we are away, you can still access information and support from us in other ways:
- Our website offers information and support on most aspects of living with M.E., including what M.E. is and who it affects; being diagnosed;managing symptoms; and setbacks and relapses.
- You can read and/or download our welfare benefit factsheets on ESA, PIP, Universal Credit and more
- We offer three-peer support forums for young people and adults; users report feeling less isolated as a result.
- To find your nearest local M.E. support group or specialist NHS service, use our services directory
- Our archive of articles from InterAction, our membership magazine, covers topics as diverse as coping with higher education, living with severe M.E., and being a carer.
If you need emotional support, the Samaritans are always there to listen, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.