Office closure on Monday 27 May
May 24, 2019
Our offices and phone lines will not be open on Monday 27 May as it is a Bank Holiday. Normal office hours will resume on Tuesday 28 May.
If you need information and support whilst we are away, you can still access a number of our services:
- Our website offers information and support on most aspects of living with M.E., including what M.E. is and who it affects; being diagnosed;managing symptoms; and setbacks and relapses.
- You can read and/or download our welfare benefit factsheets on ESA, PIP, Universal Credit and more
- We offer three-peer support forums for young people and adults; users report feeling less isolated as a result.
- To find your nearest local M.E. support group or specialist NHS service, use our services directory
- Our archive of articles from InterAction, our membership magazine, covers topics as diverse as coping with higher education, living with severe M.E., and being a carer.
We hope that you have a great Bank Holiday and are sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused.