Registration now open for 2018 CMRC conference
May 03, 2018
Registration is now open for the 2018 UK CFS/M.E. Research Collaborative conference, which takes place in Bristol on Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 September.
Registration fees for people with M.E. and their carers start from £50 for a single day’s conference pass to £250 per person (or £405 per shared room) for a two-day conference pass including drinks reception, delegates dinner and overnight accommodation.
This year the event will be open to everyone for both days (previously the second day of the event was only open to researchers) and the evening dinner on day one is also available to patients and their carers.
As the CMRC does not receive enough income to cover the costs of the conference, it is asking for this contribution, which is heavily subsidised to enable access to the conference for people affected by M.E.
The programme is still being finalised confirmed presenters include:
- Dr Derya Unutmaz, National Institutes of Health
- Prof Alain Moreau, University of Montreal, Canada
- Mark Jones, UCB Pharma
- Dr Luis Nacul, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Dr Eliana Lacerda, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine; Chair, EUROMENE
- Dr Elisa Oltra, Universidad Católica de Valencia
- Cara Tomas, Newcastle University
- Prof Eleanor Riley, University of Edinburgh
- Prof Frances Williams, Kings College London