Fundraisers of the Week: too many to name!
December 23, 2016
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported Action for M.E.'s 2016-2017 Research Appeal so far, and are honouring all of them as our Fundraisers of the Week.
Through your generosity we have already raised more than £4,300 to help fund vital M.E. research and attract new talent into the field. One donation was raised by the Adult Social Care team at Nuneaton's George Eliot Hospital, where "everyone donated £1 for wearing their Christmas jumpers. Merry Christmas!" Supporters Trevor and Sue Kennedy have donated because "research is so vital for so many suffering from the devastating effects of M.E."
Every penny donated to our appeal will be used to:
- fund at least one three-year postdoctoral or PhD studentship at any one time for projects focused on biomedical M.E. research
- fund the Clare Francis Research Fellowship for biomedical M.E. research, to support a talented early-career researcher continue their biomedical M.E. research
- enable us to play a leading role in driving new collaborations to increase interest and investment in M.E. research.
Please give what you can to help us fund the vital biomedical research needed to better understand and one day find a cure for M.E. You can donate by:
- visiting our JustGiving page
- calling 0117 927 9551
- sending donations to our office (please make cheques payable to Action for M.E.)
Together we can stop M.E. stealing lives. Thank you.