A A A Text size

Support available for students with M.E.

July 09, 2018

If you’re a student or the parent of a student who has M.E. you might want to check out the DSA Claim It! campaign, which offers advice and information about Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs) and other university-led adjustments.

The campaign lets students check their eligibility for support in Higher Education, which can come either in the form of financial help from the Government that doesn’t have to be paid back, or help and support from your university that doesn’t need funding.

You can check your eligibility at the DSA Claim It! website.

It’s worth bearing in mind that you’ll need a ‘disability evidence form’ as part of your application – these can be filled out either by your GP or consultant.