The CPD accredited module on M.E./CFS has been updated
February 08, 2023
The CPD accredited module on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.)/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), originally developed by Dr Nina Muirhead with the UK ME Research Collaborative, has been updated in partnership with Doctors with M.E. and drawing on international expertise.
Further new evidence and information has been included to make this a more valuable resource for any GP, consultant or healthcare professional.
The module is free, online and offers 1 CPD point. It takes less than an hour to complete and is based on case studies and the latest biomedical evidence. Each question offers further reading to develop and increase knowledge.
Successful completion of the module will lead to:
- Increased understanding of M.E. and key features and symptoms
- Increased confidence in diagnosis
- Increased confidence in managing symptoms
- Knowledge of the current evolving international narrative on M.E./CFS
- Knowledge of the latest guidance on M.E./CFS from the UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
You can take part in the updated CPD module on the Learna Study PRN website here.