A A A Text size

Your experience of health and social care for M.E.

March 28, 2018

Working with charity Disability Rights UK, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) wants to hear feedback from disabled people, including those with long-term conditions such as M.E., about their experience of health and social care services.

This includes treatment, care and support provided by hospitals, GPs, dentists and ambulances; and for adults in care homes and in people's own homes (both personal and nursing care).

Disability Rights UK says: “We encourage you to tell the CQC about your experience, positive or negative, of any of the services they regulate. This information is used in many ways by CQC, including triggering regulatory visits to services, and feedback can be given anonymously.”

We are sharing this to ensure that feedback from people living with M.E. and/or CFS is well represented as part of this initiative.

You can provide feedback online by visiting the CQC website, where it will ask you:

  • what type of service you want to give feedback on
  • the name and location of this service
  • the time period to which your feedback refers
  • your feedback about the service.

If you prefer to give feedback by telephone, you can contact Disability Rights UK directly about this on 0330 995 0400.