The All Party Group (APPG) on M.E. will meet at 1.30pm tomorrow 16 February, in Westminster.
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. Speaker: Professor Stephen Holgate, Chair of Medical Research Council Expert group on M.E.
3. Minutes of the last meeting
4. Consider Professor Harrington’s report of the Independent Review of Work Capability Assessment
5. Programme for APPG work for 2011
6. Welfare Reform - Introduction of Personal Independence Payment to replace Disability Living Allowance.
6. Date of next meeting
7. Any other business
Ms Annette Brooke MP, Vice-Chair of the Group, will chair this meeting pending the election of a replacement for David Amess MP.
The Group decided at its last meeting that its meeting in February will not be open to the public.