What we're going to do about it
- We will campaign relentlessly to expose the disgraceful neglect of M.E. and the institutional discrimination against those who have it, until Government commits to putting this right.
- We will drive the agenda on scientific research by investing in our own pilot studies to open up understanding of the biology of M.E.
- We will continue to compensate for Government failings by providing support to people with M.E. through our Online M.E. Centre and Welfare Rights Line, and will launch new services to help GPs, employers and teachers understand the illness better.
Why we need your support
- Many voices can force change. We need to roar our disapproval of the current situation, not say it with a whimper.
- Whether you have M.E. yourself, are a carer, a family member or a close friend, you understand how important it is to bring about change. Your support is vital if we are to succeed.
- Please also tell your friends about the campaign. Forward them the link (www.actionforme.org.uk/time-for-action) and ask them to register their support too. The louder our voice, the more chance of positive action.
Register your support now
Yes, I want to take action to help end the ignorance, injustice and neglect of M.E., once and for all.
About Action for M.E.
Action for M.E. is the UK’s largest M.E. charity and has achieved notable success in its 25 year history, in getting the illness properly recognised and in providing help and support to those who are affected. But there is still so much more to be done.The charity is totally dependent on donations to continue funding its work. Become a regular supporter of Action for M.E. or make a donation.
Add our twibbon
Add our twibbon and support for the Time for Action campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
Read our case studies