Free workshops for 15 to 18 year olds
July 26, 2021
Supporting by BBC Children in Need, our free Breaking Isolation workshops are an exciting opportunity to meet other children and young people who have M.E., to get to know each other and to take part in fun games and creative activities.
Following successful workshops in April and June 2021, registration is open for our next series of three-part online workshops. The workshop for young people aged eight to 14 years was held in April 2021, with another planned for later in the year.
Our workshop series for young people aged 15 to 18 will take place on on Tuesday 10, Tuesday 17 and Tuesday 24 August.
Please register to take part here. If you are under 16, we will require your parent/guardian permission to attend (there is a space for this on the registration form).
- We can accommodate a maximum of 12 young people per workshop.
- Workshops will be co-facilitated by other young people with M.E. and two Action for M.E. staff members.
- There will be a break, and you will be able to turn your camera or sound off and/or mute yourself at any point.
- It will be fun, and has been designed by young people not to be too demanding.
- You can opt in or out of activities, and there is no pressure to speak.
If you would like more information about the workshops or our project overall, or would like to register your interest in future workshops, please send us an email.