Join our new Act4ME network
May 27, 2021
People with M.E., carers and supporters are working together as part of our new Act4ME Network, launching today, to contribute to lasting change for adults, young people and families living with M.E./CFS throughout the UK.
We are planning a series of coordinated activities to raise awareness of M.E./CFS and put pressure on decision makers to prioritise the condition. These might include:
- tweeting or writing to your MP, MSP or AM to highlight a key issue
- asking your local decision maker to add their support to a specific campaign
- sharing your insight and experience to inform a debate or consultation.
Sign up online to take part. The first action will be sent out at the end of June 2021. We will:
- ask everyone in the network to commit to one action a month, which you will be notified about by email
- seek feedback from each action to better understand the impact we can have and ensure actions are as successful as possible
- engage with the Act4ME Network to plan our actions, and improve the work we do.
We recognise that M.E. symptoms may mean not everyone can be involved and aim to be as inclusive and accessible as possible. We are happy to work with family/friends on behalf of others, if that's helpful, just let us know.