Severe M.E. Day 2020: 'Dialogues for ME/CFS' video
August 08, 2020
“The pain levels were intense. The pain and paralysis were moving up his body, through his torso, into his neck and into his head. For him it was a very frightening experience and for us too.” – Father of severe M.E. patient.
In May this year, the ‘Dialogues for ME/CFS’ project published a 15 minute video detailing severe M.E. The video includes case examples from parents and people with severe M.E., prognosis for people living with severe M.E., and a breakdown of what practical support is needed by doctors.
The video is roughly broken up into five sections:
- 0:00 Introduction to severe M.E.
- 2:50 Severe M.E. case studies
- 7:18 Severe M.E. prognosis
- 10:30 Autopsy findings from people who’d had severe M.E.
- 11:14 Practical support needed from doctors.
You can find this and more videos on severe M.E. on the ‘Severe and Very Severe ME/CFS’ section of the Dialogues for ME/CFS website.